Buying a home is an exciting time in one’s life. Making the smart move of choosing a REALTOR® is your first step to ensuring that your new home and community meets your needs.
My services and experience range from financial aid to helping you find the home that best suits you and your family. For your convenience. I pride myself on repeat business and hope you’ll come to understand why.
As Your Agent, I Will:
- Assure that you see all the properties in the area that meet your criteria.
- Guide you through the entire home buying process, from finding homes to look at, to getting the best financing.
- Make sure you don’t pay too much for your new home and help you avoid costly mistakes.
- Answer all of your questions about the local market area, including schools, neighborhoods, the local economy, and more.
Before You Start Looking For Your New Home:
- Check your credit rating. Straighten out any errors before its too late.
- Determine a comfortable monthly budget for your new purchase, including down payment and monthly payment.
- Find a loan program that meets your needs and get pre-qualified (preferably pre-approved).
- Choose a REALTOR® that you trust and who understands your needs.
- Determine what neighborhood best matches your needs.
- Identify important features you need your new home to have.
Closing Costs to Expect:
- Lender fees include charges for loan processing, underwriting, preparation and establishing an escrow account.
- Third-party fees include charges for insurance, title search, and other inspections such as termites.
- Government fees include deed recording and state & local mortgage taxes.
- Escrow and interest fees include homeowner’s insurance, loan interest, real estate taxes, and occasionally private mortgage insurance.
- Find out how much your closing costs could be.
Why you should choose Robin to be your Buyer’s Agent
For most families, choosing a new home is the biggest financial decision they will ever make. There are many complicated decisions involved in choosing your new home. To protect your interests and assure that you make the best possible decisions, it’s important that you have an agent on your side who is an expert in the local real estate market.
As your agent, my focus is on getting you the best possible home at the best possible price. I will work hard not only in finding you potential new homes to see, but also in keeping you informed of everything that takes place. As your agent and a top expert in the local market, I’ll negotiate the best prices and terms for you and answer all of your questions as they arise. I’ll be representing you, not the seller. This assures that my experience and expertise in the local market will be used in your best interests during the negotiation process.
As your agent, I will:
- Assure that you see all the properties in the area that meet your criteria. Not just those listed on the local MLS, but also many un-listed properties that I find through my local contacts and affiliations.
- Guide you through the entire process, from finding homes to look at, to getting the best financing.
- Make sure you don’t pay too much for your new home. As a real estate expert in this area, I help people negotiate and make home purchase decisions every day. I can help you avoid costly mistakes.
- Answer all of your questions about the local market area. Not just about homes for sale, but about schools, neighborhoods, the local economy and more.
Let me help you find your dream home and assure your best interests are protected throughout the entire process. Feel free to call or e-mail me with any questions you may have at any time. Fill out this form and I’ll get back to you right away.
Proven Results – For 16 straight years Robin has set the standard by which Davis area Real Estate services are measured. Whether you are a buyer or a seller you want to be represented by the market leader in your area. The business and activity generated by a market leader enhances your contact with the market so that maybe you hear of listings before they hit the market, or capture that buyer who is only in town for one day.
Highly Trained Professional – Robin is continuously Keeping herself on the cutting edge of legal and marketing developments within the real estate industry. She wants her buyers and sellers to be the best represented clients in the Valley. As a CNA (Certified Negotiating Expert) she is confident you will receive the best service at the purchase of your new home. Robin works hard in addition to ongoing in-house classes on contracts, negotiation and marketing. She also networks with Colleges for the exchange of ideas on how to better represent her clients.
Smart Technology – Business practices and communication have changed drastically Robin strives to be proficient in the use of the new technical devises and programs as needed to make your transaction as efficient and easy as possible. She can communicate through text, email, or telephone. Your transaction can be handled face-to-face or almost completely online from your own home or office, or anywhere in the world. With your permission we will advertise your listing on Social Media sites like YouTube and Facebook and make it possible for buyers with iPhones and Androids to access your listing information from their phones.
Unsurpassed Client Service – Robin’s overriding conviction is that her clients’ needs always come first. This customer-centric value dictates that she will professionally guide you through the intricacies of marketing your property and negotiating a sale. She is available 7 days a week when you call Robin you get Robin not an assistant, because you want someone with market savvy and the instant reactions necessary to sell your house in an increasingly competitive market.
Service After the Sale – Selling or buying a house is just the beginning of a long relationship between broker and client. You’ll have questions, need referrals to trades people and professionals, and you’ll want to stay current on market conditions and issues affecting real estate. With our strong history and local ownership and our position as market share leader in Napa you can be assured that we will be there to serve you in the future and we will keep you informed of market conditions through our very popular Biannual Report.
Trust – Robin’s success is built on people and relationships, trust and strength. Her roots run deep in the Davis and Valley. As a Davis resident she helps support and build our community in many, many ways. Robin strives to give our clients the support they need to provide exceptional customer service to their With this foundation Robin’s conviction that “My clients’ needs always come first” is not an empty boast but a standard of practice that her clients can depend on when entrusting their real estate representation to me.
Contact me at 530-219-2360 or fill out the form below and I’ll get in touch shortly!
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.